I’m delighted that you are here today. I write about Bible study and how important it is to the believer’s life. Getting to know God deeply is my desire for myself and for you.
If you like what you’re reading on this blog and you would like to stay in the loop, you’re welcome to sign up for my ‘215 Ministry’ Letters. These are emails delivered straight to your Inbox.
You won’t be spammed as I send out emails about every two weeks. My desire is to encourage you in your faith, to inspire you to go deeper with God and to help you in your Bible studies.
I do this through
- sometimes writing “posts” that have not been published on the blog
- giving you new prayer calendars before I talk about them on the blog
- offering freebies that I think you would like such as journal pages or bookmarks
- and I may recommend other bloggers whom I think you should follow. In doing this, I have thoroughly checked out her website and feel confident in endorsing her.
- I’ll even share some behind-the-scenes peeks into my life.
I do not monetize so I will never sell you any products. However, the exception would be if I found a product, such as a new Bible, that I thought would be great for Bible study, I would provide a link where you could order it online, however, I won’t be benefiting from the sale.
Sign up here for the ‘215 Ministry’ Letters.
Again, thanks for stopping by today!